Friday, July 18, 2008

What The Fcuk!!!

Dunno how to express my feeling now..should i cry?This time did not cried out when found that my hand bag was gone!Ya ya..i lost my handbag~my wallet and hp were inside~ALL GONE!!!!Hp,Contact Number,Memory Card,Money,Credit Cards,Medical Card,Debit Card,ATM Cards,Membership Cards,Photos and etc..Some more the wallet was my valentine's day present..My bf scolded me for did not treasure the present he gave..haizz..This time is a very cruel lesson for me~Next time dun bring along my hand bag to badminton,rather keep it into my car drawer..It may more safety than bringing along..perhaps i think..I was so careless..again and again!Hate myself for so careless~I will get back my new SIM card on Monday..So friends,do send me a message and let me know who are you..thank ya!If not next time i will reply your message with WHO ARE YOU~*sigh*

No comments: