Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's my day~

Hmm..already replaced my IC,license and atm card..This few day most of my frens kept asking me the same question when i ask bout their hp num..WHY YOU KEEP LOSTING THINGS DE????ehem ehem..pls la,i am the second time lost my wallet n 1st time for hp only le..why u all kept use ALWAYS le??haizz..so innocent!hahaha..i admit i kept losting things,big hand prawn~no cure ad!!but i am.........speechless..some of ''them" want to leave me de..But start from today i WILL take care with my belongings because this time i had paid a big amount of money(for me la~=p) in this incident..Coming weekend will go genting with frens,but no money le..haizz..eat grass now..keep praying for not losting things ANYMORE!!!!

Talk bout something happy la..Yesterday celebrated bufdae with my housemate~share some funny pics with u all..some is 18SX de..hehe!


Gasoline cafe


Before-jeff looks so happy hor..he will cry after nex second~


After- PIAH~deng deng deng deng..oh yea!blueberry cheese cake habis liao..see,he still laughing le~lolz


Start play the game-In between~Loser have to eat this DELICIOUS cake


Zzzz..yaya~I am 1 of the loser..1na noe hw tasty was it?look at joanne's reaction..eeeeee..vomiting~


can't see the kl view..sayang arhh..


The normal 1..


NOOOOOO COMMENT~=.=|||


saw ''lei kei''??haha..acting COOL~yaya..vry COLD!!ha~chi~^^


Is somebody image broke?


tracy:'vinn,i am coming~'


vinn:'GO AWAY!!If not i will jump down~'


joanne ah joanne~*sigh* lan nai fu ngm xiong bek!!!


who suggest us to act like this liao ar?future?no future..hahaha!


This 1 more sui~meteor garden??F4?faint~@.@


omg,something sting my back!joanne,keep ur weapon pls..haha


okok..bec to normal~bye bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoh went to gasoline o...my fren called it 'look out point'. so cha wan ah u...now onli go....aiks...
n go with so many boys tim...
i go tell ur boy boy....

pEkkYpchIe said...

yala,me vry out de lo..juz come out from juggle le..my boy boy?dun worry..he noe all of them..haha..