Friday, July 25, 2008

Joanne was so pity..T.T

How come recently have so many things happened de?My housemates all very bad luck~included me!okok..at first,Tracy lost her wallet..the second week,i lost my hand bag,and today~Joanne lost her hp!!!WHAT THE FCUK~some1 took her hp when she went to toilet..so cheap!!!izzit UTARian poor until need to steal ppl's things to maintain their 3 meals?Last time i put my bag in front the library,just a converse bag also stolen by cheap people~haizz..Joanne suspected 2 gals but at last she cant found both of them in school..sure run away liao lo..They didn't study morale izzit??Arrhhhhh..so angry ar..Me n Tracy ad advised her be careful with her belonging because me and tracy vry SUI in this 2 weeks..haizz..It is destiny~no body can changed the consequence..

This wednesday the THIEF who stole my hand bag has post my wallet back to me..that fella took my money and maybank credit card..sweat!i ad terminated my card,why he/she still want to took the credit card le?Another question i wanna ask is..why that fella still post back my stuff to me since he/she ad stole it!!!!He/She wanna prove that he/she is kind?What kind of people is this?Please la,think bout it..When you lost ur belonging,what is ur feeling?Take care bout people's feeling~I dun wanna curse people who stole my things..But i hate this kind of people!!!!!

No comments: