Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool~

No more april fool..lolz..so my frens,how was ur day?Start from yesterday night i received many msg from my frens which told me they married soon or wan borrow money from me n many more ar...zzzz..Abit childish la..haha!But today i did some more childish thing which is hide joanne's wallet..muahahaha..she really looks wanna cry liao..so izzit called as success in fooling ppl?Den at night fooled by fren pulak,he sent a website to me..bout entertainment news..it juz a april fool website..so i sent to some of my frens..some of them asked me izzit virus..i said it is not..bt after that told them it was trojan..haha!they skad like hell n asked me wat to do..blamed me n asked me why chosen them coz sent the virus to them..i asked them sigh out de msn n change the password..lolz..some of them really believed and follow wat i said..our conversation really funny..me n joe keep laughing after read wat my frens wrote..haha!This april fool quite meaningful le..i noe all wont so small gas de hor..juz kidding ya~keke!

No comments: