Tuesday, April 15, 2008

goodbye my love

Goodbye my love~我的长发~再见

yaya..goodbye my long hair..few years din cut my hair below my shoulder length liao..i am so brave huh?Not very satisfy with my new hairstyle..coz it will curl after get wet oh..haizz..sei lo..need to buy a cap nw~and finally i bought contact lens!!nah nah nah..i din bluff u all le..i tried 2 times b4..bt since i felt that so hard to wore and took long time..avtimes oso i gave up..BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GIVE UP ANYMORE!!!why?coz i bought 3 pairs liao..lolz..
Next tuesday is my 1st finish paper..piah-miang arhhh!!!Utarian r all insane..yesterday i off9 at 3am..bt stil hv 16 utar frens r stil on9..no doubt!!all r night ghost~i wonder wat u all doing ther?i noe juz few of u is on9 24hours..den hw bout others?izzit downloading some interesting movie?especially guys..curious~hehe!

No comments: