Wednesday, April 9, 2008

sleepy

I think i am nt a person who suitable to do revision or studying in library..coz de environment(too quiet and air conditional) will definitely make me fel sleepy..like now..~*yawn*~hope my bed is juz beside me so that i can lying on it nw..Arhh..Final is around de corner..it means my sem break is vry vry close too...haha!my frens r plan to hv a penang trip on May..hope it really on since al of u r bz in working~dad oso plan to hv a travel in May oh..yahoo!!go travel again..travelling is a good way to release our pressure especially make it after final paper..so god~NO SUPP PAPER in this sem!but i have fully confident in this sem..no worries!!It have a obligation to PASS all in this sem..keke!good luck to all my frens who having final nw or soon..

No comments: