Saturday, April 5, 2008

mood turning good~=)

Today received many msg from my frens..i think some of them read my blog gua~thx for de concern u all gave..quite touching!actually yesterday juz wanna released my sadnesses thru de blog..so i din inform ppl that i updated my blog..so suffering u noe..tracy n joanne were in de room studying n doing assignment,tats y i cant cry out loud,juz pretending like flu~summore dun1 them worry bout me le..Yesterday dear and xxx(under protection..haha!) said i shud not sent msg n said soli to both of them..coz i didn't do anything wrong..this is ony thier own opinion..bt i am so sad wen knew that myb they tot i taking advantage from them..wah,so hurt(heart bleeding NONSTOP)..speechless!!avtime my frens will said ppl r trying to taking my advantage~bt.....SPEECHLESS AGAIN~hmm..promise u all wo..wen me meet later..i am still the peichie who keep laugh like a speaker(paiseh)..haha!Betsy,yen ting n 88..soli coz i told u all i am fine bt nw....especially betsy coz she juz msg me past few days..=)..dun worry~i am really fine nw!after u all treat me eat big meal den i will 4gt all de things lo..wan?gogogo!!muahahahah..and dear,last swear~i wont cry anymore!!ok?so dun scold me ad ar..~pa pa~=p

No comments: