Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hang around with UTAR kaki

My mind and body was exhausted after 1 day activities!I woke up in the early morning,had my breakfast(Dim Sum^^) with friends then back to my second sweet hometown-Sungai Long. Purposely went back transfer my Sungai long's streamxy line to Joanne since her house need it.Because our streamxy contract due date on end of this year,we are not willing to pay for the RM99 per month for no usage at all~What a waste!We are so poor now,our identities are jobless!As i seldom back to Sungai Long,this morning have a sing k section with few of them who still stay in Sungai Long.Thanks Wei Siang because he purposely take leave n company us for the whole day.(Even though in between he disappeared few hours for his interview..LOL)


In 1Utama bought a formal pants for my Convocation which fall on next Saturday~When i was still in London,i missed Malaysia foods so much!1 of the food i missed was B.B.Q. plaza from Thailand.But today the B.B.Q. plaza was the most suck meal i had compared with last time.The soup was tasteless,meats seem like not fresh!=.=||| SO DISAPPOINTED AR!I rather buy bread for my dinner instead of this suck meal!But we will auto smile when taking photos de!Hehe~
Beauty and the Beast!hahahaha~

Eeeee..not nice de!=p

No comments: