Friday, August 7, 2009

I am still a child?

This morning received a call for interview on next monday morning..This can consider the first officially interview for me..Damn nervous arhhh!I plan to go by my own even though i am totally no idea with the KL road directions..Thought have to get dad's GPS lead me to the destination..But it seems like impossible for me to get to the right way in time in my mum's mind..So she decided fetch me to the interview on next monday..Eeee..shy shy!haha!I wonder am i still consider a kid for parent?I doubt they still thought i am under 18years old..hehe!They stil treat me as child and hope to take care me in any condition..At the same time i wish i can b independent since i going to leave parent's protection and gonna gain society experiences for my future..I wonder any one of ur parent will fetch u all to interview ar?=p

Wanna rest early because later have to wake up at 5am..My convocation will start at 7.30am..After my convocation is the happy hours with my gang!!!Yahoo~~~

No comments: