Sunday, April 5, 2009

UTAR FAM Badminton Competition!Nice games~

Yeah!Our team got 1st runner up in UTAR FAM badminton competition..^^..Some of us kept asked why never heard me mentioned bout this competition..Is was a big present of the april fool because fren called me on tat nite and said their team less 1 gal n since he played badminton with me before and my skill stil ok ok la..hence asked me to joined their mix double..And at last i was agreed and we really won the competition!!i never expected we will won le..We juz knew each others on friday and we managed to build up the privity~This called teenagers!!!!haha..Thx yew shen for finding me joined this competition..~(^.^)~Remember our Pao and Oreo oh~hehe

Champion and 1st runner up!have medal summore oh..kekeke!

All of us!!Nice to meet you all ya!***except big head fung~=p

Our team leader--> Eric and me..He was so PRO!!!

Medal Medal Medal~

Went to uncle's house visit my little cousin~Wan Ni..She was so CUTE oh~

No comments: