Thursday, April 9, 2009

502 502 502~Lee Hom's Concert..

Juz now when i having my dinner with frens..my mum called..
She asked:''Ah Qi ar..who will go Lee Hom's concert with you?''
I said:''Oh,nobody le..you also dun1 accompany me go.''
She said:''How much is the ticket seat that u 1na buy?''
I said:''Rm250++ de..''
She said:''Ok la..i buy for you..den i will accompany you to the concert..''

I was shrieked on that time!**deng deng deng deng**I GOING TO LEE HOM'S CONCERT ARHHHH~kekeke!When i knew that lee hom's going to have his concert on May,I kept complained infromt her that nobody 1na go with me as my frens said the tics was expensive..T.T..I never expect that mum will suddenly told me 1na go with me le..My mum really sacrifice herself since she not really listen lee hom's songs de..So touching!I always told ppl i have a ''24 xiao'' mummy..She willing to do all the things for us if we wish..She was protecting us all the time..And i was so proud to have her as my mummy~Her characterisric was not only my mummy..she was my friend as well since i will sharing all my things with her..Lastly~Lee Hom,see u on 502 ya!

No comments: