Monday, April 20, 2009

Sabah vs Hong Kong~which shud i choose?

Yesterday tried to asked my mum whether could changed my Hong Kong flight ticket to my brother..because i really hope to joined my classmates to our graduation Sabah trip..both trip are depart on 10th june..wat a coincidence~have to make a decision now..Sabah vs Hong Kong~Classmates vs Family~so hard to choose..my mind was 60% 40% now..Sabah trip is my first priority now..Since we will separate after graduate..i wish to have fun with them..How?How?How ar?

We always know that looking back on the tears would make us laugh BUT we never know that looking back on the moment we laugh together would make us cry!

7 comments:

Joey said...

i guess u ady hv ur own ans?! dont u?

pEkkYpchIe said...

hmm..if let u make a decision..which will you choose?

Jeffrey Tan said...

haha,,i wish can join u guys haha..for me of coz i choose Sabah Trip.mayb it wil b the last time to go for vacation wif classmate...

Jeffrey Tan said...

of coz i choose Sabah since it mayb the last time hang out wif classmate...I really hope can join..haha

pEkkYpchIe said...

haha~let's go la..sabah trip i think u stil afford rite?since u said this may b the last chance for us..

Joey said...

wat Jeffrey said was true.. so hw? wat's ur final decision?

pEkkYpchIe said...

Sabah trip!hehe..but now hv to change my hong kong flight tic 1st..^^