Tuesday, April 7, 2009

photograph taking session



The date i left my UNI life was more and more closer..This monday is our turn to took the photos which will preview in the convo..Those Professional people help us to took some free style,serious and group photos..Finally,we can graduate from bachelor of Financial Economics after we spent our 3years time in UTAR Sungai Long..We have many programs in our mind now and i dun think we can achieve all since we just left for 5more weeks in Sg Long(included study week and final papers)..Bbq,Sunway Lagoon,Cameron Highland,Genting Highland,Penang and many many more..So this afternoon i told my classmates..The only way to achieved all the plans was we extend for another half year..hahahaha!Is really fun to hang out together with my classmates..But the most regret thing is i cant join our graduation trip..I never expect that our graduation trip is same date with my Hong Kong trip!!!What a coincidence case~My mum keep persuaded me go with them as this trip we will travel around the Hong Kong places which did not went before..Haizz..Hong Kong and Sabah~and my last decision is Hong Kong..blekzz..This friday go to Ipoh+Cameron Highland oh..Strawbery Strawbery i love you..^^

No comments: