Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding Dinner..

Wow..what a busy weekend in friday,saturday and sunday~My secondary buddy finally get married ar!Why i said finally?because she n her bf already dating for 9years..and both of them start working after graduated from form5..So they had ability and capitability to build up their own family..She required me to be her bridemaid..This is the 1st time for me to be bridemaid and also the 1st time our secondary gang attending friend's dinner..Friday night we went to Yen Mee's hse for celebrated her last single night but actually Yen Mee had engaged on september 2008..the whole night we kept think of what should we played with the bridegroom n his heng dai..i knew both of them bout 10yrs..So i am not going to let bridegroom to meet his bride so easily..Yen Mee asked me to incharged the activities..okok~i will try my best to fool ur dear de..haha!

I awaked by friend at 5sumthing~Excuse Me!!I am not bride!!!I am just bridemaid..why awake me in this time..summore bridegroom will reach Yen Mee's hse at 9sumthin..=.=Come on..I knew this is ur 1st n the last time..Dont b too anxious mar..cold down cold down~So i continued slept til 7sumthin..lolx..My ji mui kept called n called n called..yoooo~i only need 20mins to prepare le..and sorry to said that..i didn't make up le..but but but..In the wedding dinner i will do so de..Ah Wei(bridegroom) n his heng wai was very gentleman~but his sister was rude enuf..Since Ah Wei and his heng dai were gathered around us..My ji mui let Ah Wei's sis pull til out of the circle..sweat~and others also injured by her..wah..dun play rude on us!!!!Yen Mee complained why so fast let bridegroom entered her room..Leng Lui..We do so just wanna protect ourself..did u wish to see ur ji mui wrapping our hand with bandage wen attending ur wedding dinner?Bridemaid is just like a maid..need to help bride to carry all her things..help her in wearing nuptial dress..cant stick with ji mui..So i think is the 1st and also the last time for me..Will be continue with some pics..raining day make me fel sleepy nw..ZzzzzZzzzz..

*****The photos i will upload soon..gv me sometime ya..my camera cable left at sg long le..so dun rush me le~=)

No comments: