Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today u r mine!!

This morning awake at 7sumthin..thought if raining heavily then i will gv excuse to myself..persuade myself to ponteng class..but so sad to said that..it was mizzle outside when the time i wokeup..haizz..

There are some message content between me n XXX in this early morning..Let me explain some bout the story..last nite i was so energetic at 1sumthin..so went to XXX's room kacau her..she said hv to sleep erly because morning have to sit for a mid term..but i reject her excuse..keep disturb her by some childish method..actually can consider abuse her oso....lolx..okok..let's see wats the msg content about..She required me fetch her to sch since raining day..




can u all see?a pretty gal willing to let me take off her bra!!!hw close we are?i am not going to show who is she~i need to protect my little princess de..kakaka!!=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cousin sis, you have to improve your photo capturing skill wei~
so blur, never focus, and adjust macro, how to see woh~~

pEkkYpchIe said...

lolx..i am a beginner mar..nt so pro as u le..bt some ham sup gu can read the msg..haha!