Thursday, March 5, 2009

No one is perfect~lolz

Another sing k day with classmates..Today my main character in this post is AhFung which is the oldest classmate in my class..His action was definitely not like 25yrs old..Maybe some was influenced by us but what i felt was his personality was juz like that..He always told us that he was just recovered from syndrome down..En En..OK~~~~What a pity guy..The way he thanks people was very different from others..he like to said ''very thank you you'' or ''thank you you''..My fren said very idiot when i was saying the thank you you to him..lolz..And someone has grew hemorrhoids at his ass..Each step he walked will complained ''feel pain~feel pain''..haha!I din mention who is him..Just look the photos n guess who have a stupid+funny face~I cant tahan with Ah Fung's look..beh tahan ar!!Too funny le..






No comments: