Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yeah~i am enjoying!

Every Thursday was the most tired day for me since i have duty from 1.30 to 2pm..den have to rush back to school in-charge badminton after take bath n have my lunch at home..I love Friday!Because i am free after 1pm..kekeke!After worked for 3 weeks in education sector..Felt that this career was better than other careers after heard many grumble from dude..The pressure i facing was little than my friends faced..The only role for me now is whether my student can understand all the lessons i teach or not..So scare their result will dropped in their final papers..What can i do is try my best to explain using the easier way so they can easily memories all..I had back to my normal life which i must sleep before 1am(trying my best to make it at 12am) and wake up at 6.30am..Thanks god since the distance from my house to school just take less than 15minutes..If i working in Kuala Lumpur..i wonder how long would i stuck in the busyness working hours..And seriously,can save money if work in hometown..at least save the rental and electricity+water+streamxy bills..and also my lunch and dinner expenses..Who can have lunch and dinner at home when start working?Felt that i am felicity because got this job with good welfare as my 1st job..Enjoying~

No comments: