Wednesday, September 30, 2009

15years friendship

I don't know how you all keep in touch with your primary school friends after graduated,but i am be proud of it because most of my primary school friends did keep in touch after graduated more than 11years. At first most of us was lost contact but thanks to the internet access,we had met some of them who lost contact after graduated from primary school. This year my birthday celebration was memorable because my 15years old friends celebrated it with me. It was so meaningful to me. I appreciated it very much oh! Even though we are from same primary school,but most of us from different secondary school and University as well, but in this two years our relationship become so close. Many of my friends feel curious how we can maintain our friendship after lost contact for so many years. I don't know as we have plenty of topics to chat in every gathering. Last week we had met each others 3days continuously~Sunday night yam cha session was makes me laughed til stomach pain, too many jokes from Ming Jun. Now waiting for 1 of them get marry, i can't wait to attend the wedding dinner because it wil be the crazy night for us! Su,you must always bring along your camera when every gathering de. See how nice was the pictures~^^ So lovely!

7 of us. Celebrated Tuck Yew's birthday after big meal(Germary pork feet)!LOLX

4 comments:

Kanki said...

what lah, ur birthday mer?
btw maybe u can share some jokes of MJ here... hahahaaha

pEkkYpchIe said...

zzzzz..i mean they celebrated my bufdae wit me on august la..=.=..him lame joke ar..too many le..haha

Kanki said...

share that night we talked de, neh, play badminton then somewhere pecah de ah

pEkkYpchIe said...

wah..tat 1 very yellow lo..18SX!hahaha