Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last night in London

When i kept complained how wish i could bec home now..My frens will scolded me,said many of them were jealous me could travel to so many countries..*sigh*I am serious man!Left my sweet bed for so long,is time to go bec lu!Tmr have to pack up all my luggage since our flight on monday midnite(Msia time is 8.25am)..Ehem ehem~i will reach Msia on monday night oh!wakakakakka..Cant wait to go back now~Eventhough i love the weather here yet i cant leave my dear n frens for a long period..The expenses here were too high for me n my parents as well..Every 1 pound we spent was RM6 arhhhh..Every meal costs at least RM20 per person!I wanna go bec eat wan tan mee which cost 50pence(RM3)~lolx..

Today received a bad news from friend..1 of my friend was met accident which bang by lorry!Is glad to heard that she was fine now bt her hand need to do an operation~So all my friends,pls drive carefully ya!!!!!Don't always drive over speed~(I am telling it to myself too)=p

****Petronas advertisement director Yasmin Ahmad juz passed away..I love Petronas advertisement so much especially when the celebrations such as Chinese New Year n Merdeka..R.I.P Yasmin..

No comments: