Thursday, July 2, 2009

AWAY from 2th July til 27th July

Tomorrow will leave Malaysia for 25days which will enjoy my holidays in London~Never left Malaysia for so long..i think i gonna miss here so much!Just finished packing all my stuff..hope did not leave anything..will double check my luggage tmr..Well,gonna leave my dear n friends for so long..cant hang out with u all in the coming weekends lu..Some more have to self quarantine 7days after back from London..wow..That means i only can meet u all on August lo~sigh!I will updated my blog frequently in London de..and i also joining the Europe Trip which take bout 14days to visit 10++ countries..So will take many many photos in this trip de..Will share all my experiences wit you all through here ya~Wanna take rest now..See you all my friends!Do miss me ya!hehe..Thanks for friends who msg me n buy me the mask~i will take care myself de so don't worry bout me ya!i am not a children anymore..And please stop cursing me for infected H1N1 when i back to Msia..hahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy ur trip....hehehhe..