Monday, July 20, 2009

EXHAUSTED!!!!!!

HI everybody!i miss u all so much!!This Europe Trip was makes me exhausted athough stil leave 5 more days to go..i looks like zombie now no mater how many hours i slept in passed 1 week!This UK trip wil makes me fel scare wen facing a camera in future..SMILE TILL OVER ALREADY!!!(especially wen taking photos)My whole body fel so tired now..legs was pain since walked for so many KM at here..Tomorrow still need to take 8hours bus to reach Paris!Oh my god!Bus travel was nt tat good bt it is the only alternative way in Europe trip..*sigh*

I miss Malaysia food so much..The western foods have a limitation choices compare with Malaysia various of foods!!!!Pasta,Cheese,Burger,Steak,Bread..Everyday is the same!I miss herb egg,bak kut teh,fishball,crab,ikan bakar n many many more..Italy temperature was hotter than Malaysia!After 1day trip in venice..the sun burned my skin!So pain!!i looks very dark now..Luckily Paris was 25degree in coming days..Dear said i hard to b served,bcoz wen i was in london i kept complained cold bt in Italy i kept complained hot..hehe!But too bad is i sick in this trip..sore throat+flu..When back to Malaysia,the 1st thing is go supper with my kai ma's family once reached Seremban..Another thing is go for facial..my face need a good care after a long trip..=p..

Good Night!

No comments: