Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Preview for my Sabah Trip

My graduation trip was so successful..All of us enjoyed every second of it..1st of all,wanna thanks our tour guides-Mr. Max Fung and Mr. Vincent..Because of both of them,we had a memorable trip with each others..At 1st i still abit confused izzit my right choice to forgo my Hong Kong flight tic..now what can i said was it is definitely worth for me..I haven gt the full copy of the photos from Jeff..I wanna write down all the things happened in our 6days 5night Sabah trip..Hope my brain stil fresh with single of it..Give me some time ya~^^

一打开这儿
这六天里所发生的事情不断的涌出我的脑袋瓜
我来不及写下所有的一切一切
本小姐需要一些时间来慢慢酝酿出属于我们的大学毕业旅行日记
太多太多的趣事发生了
这六天真的过得很开心
但是我的健康状态并不好
一直处在大病的边缘
拼命的吞药
就要变成药罐了
敬请期待我接下来所要聊到的趣事吧
~属于我们的六天五夜~

14 of us!
Behind left:Fiona,Mei Hoong,Jeffrey,Pekky,Joey,Alvin,San Fei,Sook Fang,Wee Yuan
Infront left:Boon kiat,Max fung,Tyng Feng,Vincent

No comments: