Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Adidas fever

Today went back to UTAR settle up all my convo form and fees before my London Trip~had my lunch with my kaki-kaki in sungai long~Long time din chat with them ad..suddenly felt like we still continue our studies in Sg Long..Missed this place so much~we spent our youth in this place!Oh~my prime!Too bad i forgot to take photos with them because we were busyness in eating n chatting~^^


I have an appointment with dentist at 2pm..After that went to 1U take a break~shopping time!!!Actually i planned to buy adidas shoe since my sport shoe was in a bad condition now~hehe!The new sport shoe need to company me in the whole Europe Trip le..not going to bring high heel shoe since i not going to abuse my leg!Couple months ago watched Adidas Fashion Show in Mid Valley,i was fell for 1 of their jacket..But it cost RM269.90 on that time..so expensive how to buy le~i am poor student..but today saw the price only left RM199.90..hmm..can consider liao lu!Finally,dear bought it for me today~Thanks ya!
Deng Deng Deng Deng!Pinky Pinky Adidas Sport Shoe~

Lalalala~Adidas jacket!

No comments: