Monday, May 11, 2009

oh come onnnnnn!

Tomorrow is my last final paper in my Uni life..it may be the last paper i have to sit for my life..who knows?The main point is not my last paper but it imply that our classmates will separate with each others soon..Tomorrow we will wear our class t-shirt and take our big family pics..We do not have a complete family pic..everytime must less 1 people de..

Last week went green box twice..we consider it was our last time can sing k together because tracy need to rush bec to Malacca once done our paper..they brighten my Uni life~my lovely housemates..After graduate,no want willing bully by me like joanne..no more nai ma beside me..and oso..cant see how the mahjong fly around the living room..pity wei siang..haha!
A B C~understand?hahahaha..

I cut my hair~this time was shorter than before..wow..the hot weather make me decided to cut til this short length de..*sigh*hmm..gtg le..fren called..after lunch hv to start study lu..my frens,all the best in tmr's paper ya!!

No comments: