Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big suprise from dear

Thurs night bro informed me that friday night will celebarted Mother's Day with mum..Erm..too last minute ad so the only present i can bought was flowers lu..i bought 3 bundle roses and it cost me RM59 nia..VERY CHEAP LE!!!the uncle said if boss around each bundle will cost me RM60 le..hehe!
宛倪也在我家庆祝母亲节叻
好可爱哦
三个月多了
眼睛水汪汪的
阿妹~菀倪好可爱呢~
呵呵

扬扬在一旁投诉说
“姑姑你做么没有跟我拍照!”
好啦好啦
姑姑跟你拍就是了
哈哈
小孩子总爱争风吃醋
很单纯

When i reached home..my mum kept asked me must stayed at home since celebrated Mother's Day with her..and i did not doubt bout the things she said..

I was on9-ing in bro's room around 1 am..suddenly have ppl help me massage my shoulder..i thought is my cousin or brother..i turned bec my head and hv a look n continue on9..i am swear i did not saw clearly..after 2 seconds i turned bec again and i saw dear!!!!I was stand in amasement!He is bec!!!He told me he will bec on 16th May and he was standing infront me on 1st May..=.=|||..What a big suprise..lolx..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

大姐,
我知道我的妹妹很可愛
你也不用寫錯她的名字的啊
是菀倪,不是宛倪..
幹嘛拿掉人家的草啊~~

pEkkYpchIe said...

哦。。有草子头噢?我不懂嘛~幸好没写错很多。。她也使我的妹妹叻。。她超幸福,大家都很疼爱她!呵呵