Thursday, February 19, 2009

new fresh look~no more SO POH ar!!!!

Just cut my hair..Is a very fresh short hair look for me..Thx my private(hahahaha) hair stylist-Ah Deng help me to cut it..It is worth for me which purposely go Sungai Wang find him de..haha!Hmm..everytime after i cut my hair..the most common comment from frens is SO POH LOOK~But hor..this time nobody said i looks like so poh liao..izzit my successful?kekeke..He took almost 1 hour to help me wash my hair..Never been washed till so long before.. =p..Leong kee oso very satisfy bout his new hair style le~Most pity 1 is ah yih lo..accompany both of us go cut hair..But since he is so free now..Nothing to do..stay at home oso juz sit infront computer nia..lolz..After the hair cut,we went to SS2 WAI SEK GAI..den third round is conaught pasar mlm..forth round is mcD,helping tracy celebrate her bufdae..I was exhausted when reached home..=.=|||..



There are some of the pics we took when the tracy's bufdae celebration..Still have some was with jeffrey's camera..Will get from him later..


Housemates~


Boon boon boon boon boon kiat ar..i almost TALLER than you with my high heel..lolz..But everytime wen i told him like this,he will replied me ''lei yi wai ngo hou ai geh meh?''(you thought i very short de meh)..yaya!i know u very tall de..haha..


Somebody kept shown his SO-CALLED RM500++ de orange piere cardin's T-shirt wo..Cheng Cheng hor?hahahaha..


Jeffrey Tan used his professional camera to took those pics..I like it so much without any reason..And my Olympus 1040 have to put it away when the appearance of his camera..=.=|||

No comments: