Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009

Now only i have time to sit down n upload all the pics which took in CNY..Sungai Long's streamxy had been cut have just activated..This CNY is the most happening compared woth previous years..met many long lost contact frens..Really happy when hanging around with my primary classmates..And i had put aeroplane for 2 gathering..Very soli bout it..I cant separate my body or soul into 2 person..too many dinner have to attend..Ok,keep all the nonsense and enjoy those pics ya..I just uploaded some at here..the complete set had uploaded into my facebook account..First time go PD play paintball with dear and frens..is really pain when shoot by the bullet..Since i have play CS in Sungai Long..i manage to shoot few of my frens..the feeling was so good when saw them shoot by me..kekeke!!!


Seremban gang reunion


My future house..with swimming pool..lolz


Paintball session~


Paintball..shoot shoot shoot!!!


My driver in CNY~thx ya!=p


Primary schoolmates..


Eat and eat and EAT!!!!


Mabuk nitez..


Buffet dinner in Allson Klana~


Homemade Chocolate fountain~


Happy family~


We will celebrated our valentine together..^^

No comments: