Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine Day

Hmm..how u all celebrate the valentine?with gf/bf?with gang members?or admirer?I have a memorable valentine with my friends..Why so memorable?The story begin~Having dinner with few frens at a restaurant&lounge..We reached there at 8.30pm..And we sat for 2 hours and just waiting for nothing!!Where is our orders???And they only served us a medium well chicken chop~=.=..come on!!!I ate Beef and Lamb Steak with medium wel beforel..nvr heard that chicken chop oso hv medium well???And we end up our dinner with A&W burgers and fried chicken..Ehem..okok..and we continued our activities at Seven(lounge)..We were enjoying there because we got the VIP seats!Is quite comfortable..6 persons drunk 5 buckets..Starting dizzy after 3 buckets..My frens treat me very nice..Each of them came and asked me to drink all..Yaya..They are PURPOSELY de..because they like to see my mabuk look..


And because of the alcohol..Me n Chun Yong finally can spoke out the words that hide inside our heart for 6 years!!We are very closed in Form 3..We chat phone everyday and sharing all the things happened between us..He will fetch me back home after my st john activities and tuition as well..Is a pure friendship..We cherish the relationship between us and never think that wanna improved to couple..But but but..I am so sorry to him..Because of hearing something from somebody..I started to ran away from him..Pretending as stranger when i met him..Ignored him when he is standing in front my house..Did not pickup his call anymore..I knew i hurt him very much..And he did mentioned it tat day..When i told him i also felt hurt that time,he said:"your hurt must not be more than me!"..Ya,dude..I should give u chances to explain to me de..Sorry for my selfish~Finally you knew wat was happened..So u cant blame me on not giving u a chance to talk with u le..=)..We do cherish this friendship from now on after so many years..

***I will let you beat until you satisfy lo..small gas king!***



My betsy darlyn back to Taiwan continue her studies ad..When will we meet again darlyn?T.T..Miss u and ur lalat spec ya~

2 comments:

Leonard said...

OMG ! Its Chun Yong .

I wonder how is he doing and what is he doing.

pEkkYpchIe said...

u wan his contact num?i can send to u if u 1na contact with him de..he work in seremban nw..