Monday, December 15, 2008

Selamat pendek cuti

Having my short semester break..Now felt very tired because this morning wokeup at 8am help parents work until now..Hmm..actually not a pure holidays for me because still need to done my thesis in this hols..

::This few days i done::
~shift to new house(sg long)
***clean up my room jor..So excited because i was not going to share room with frens..I can turn on my specker louder,can have my privacy space,can talk sweet words with dear wen webcam-ing and +++++ ^.^..Thx dear for helping me ya!

~celebrated my 4th anniversary #YROTS EVOL#
***have a memorable dinner with dear(u shud understand wat i am talking about)..hehe!

~Rush bec to sban juz bcoz a dinner
***Relatives came from singapore so have to rush bec to sban after my last paper..Eventhough was not enuf sleep..was vry vry sleepy wen driving..n thx god i can reached home depends on my blurr mind n panda eyes..sleep erly on tat day bcoz the nex day hv to move hse ar!!

Okok~i am stop it here..my eyes cant stand already..Have to nap awhile..Later 1na go pasar malam n jusco WET ar..lolz..

***********Click on the disney clock~U all must have a big suprise oh!!!!(mickey will come out play magic^^)

2 comments:

Pwen said...

hey darl..u still that busy....haha
wow 4th year ady....time flies...best wishes for both of u..hehee

pEkkYpchIe said...

huh!i 100% comfirm u r more busy than me lo!!u become KL kaki ad lo..seldom bec to sban liao..haizz..sien lo..