Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The connection makes me moody!!!!!

Today went to 1U shop for my new yr clothes again..Last time when i was still a children..i was very excited 1 month advance CNY because can bought many many new clothes for CNY..But now..every month i have extra pocket money to bought the clothes i like..So the excited feeling was not exist anymore..Yeah..We are growing up time to time..and our desire things was changing all the time..When i was small kid..a pair of new shoe could makes me happy for the whole night..cant wait to wear it!Today,until this second..i still have no idea in what shoe i wish to buy for CNY..I think i have more than 10pairs of shoes..is at least!!!My friends said if i am a spy..I still have not enough legs to wore all my shoes in the same time..I had been went to Sunway Piramid,Mid Valley and 1 Utama..But i cant even buy a top for CNY..is really weird..I dunno wat was happen..lost interesting on all of it..Maybe is a good thing to me..can save money liao..=)


Hmmm..Everybody..i bought a new camera!!!!yuppy..Finally bought it since i planned for more than 3months..after searching for many brands..the OLYMPUS 1040 is my cup of tea..hehe!!!So start from today my blog will appear many many pics in 1 post..If i was lazy to jotted down all my life experiences..My camera do help me to capture down all de precious moment..

*****The U Mobile connection was suck in seremban!!!!upload 1 pic take more than 1 hour..Zzzz..so the pics i will edited later ya..the receive rate can dropped to 0.00kbps..most of the time is less than 1kbps..oh yeah~MALAYSIA IS THE BEST!!!!

No comments: