Friday, December 19, 2008

Exhausted life!!!

From the day i finished my final paper until today..I still have no chance to take a good rest at home..Hope next week will done all the work so that i can take some rest..Next week plan to go 1Utama shopping oh..CNY is coming soon!!!When i told my friends CNY is coming..The feedback they gave me is~~Christmas and New Year also haven passed,how come u said CNY is coming le~~Zzzzz..Anywhere,next week i must cabut balik to sungai long lo..My new house was so comfortable..especially my room..i like it so much..the 'feng shui' was so nice..24hours can feel the cold air even though did not turn on the air-cond ar..Ahemm..got to go now..Have to take bath then go far from town place to take my dinner with cousins and auntie..After my dinner have to rush back to kuo min.. there will have my primary school gathering+yam cha..tomorrow need to wake up early n afternoon will join my friends for badminton..I am exhausted!!!!May i have extra hours everyday???

No comments: