Saturday, August 30, 2008

Barcelona night

Yesterday night went to Barcelona with friends..This is 1st time for me..I think no need to describe more because not much people nvr go clubbing b4 gua..hehe!Don't expect i will wear till like MU-->show half ball..bleekz..I am the one who drunk the only 1 small Heineken they free for us~ lolz..Sleep more than 10hours after back from clubbing..need to recharge back my energy!=) All the best to my friend who will go oversea further his study soon!!







4 comments:

Kanki said...

what oh...
i never went clubbing before de lor.
who's leaving to overseas?

pEkkYpchIe said...

ahahah..Graduated frm kuo min are all good gal good boy de..lolz..oh,my fren lo..

Anonymous said...

Yo.. nice clubbing life.. when FE will hv 1? lol

pEkkYpchIe said...

clubbing life?i ony go once b4 le..FE ar..haha!u organize lo..