Saturday, May 31, 2008

moody

Result released lo..hmm,vry sad..de sub i aim to score A gt B..mana tahu de sub i aim B gt A pulak..swt!all subs is undersetimated except 1 sub ony..3.0 was juz near to me bt i see it bt cant touch it..shit!!!Eventhough last semester scored de highest gpa from year 1 semester 1,bt i am nt happy at all..bcoz de subject i most interesting did not scored A~haizz..is all my fault!i was too careless wen doing de final paper..i dunno u all hv the same experience with me o nt..wen i saw de question was too easy,i will take longer time to figure out de questions are whether easy or juz a trap..n avtime i will make de question become more complicated..summore my english was nt tat good..i skad some of the words are actually hv another meaning..This time,bcoz of my stupid thinking..i lost 20marks in de paper i most confident in final..Consequence,de A fly away from my hand..vry fed up!i am considering retake de paper in this semester..bt it seems like nt worth to retake a B grade subject..sienz ar..But i am happy coz most of my frens got flying colours..congretz to u all ya!!v muz gambateh gambateh n gambateh in this sem..u all r my uni's sweet memories~muakzz..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not satisfied with my result too. I realize degree is really hard now. Gonna work harder and harder starting from this sem~
Gambateh

-chenghui-

pEkkYpchIe said...

u will ony satisfy wen u gt 4.0 de!haha..jia you oh!!muakzz