Tuesday, May 13, 2008

no supp!!!!haha

yea yea..juz released all result..this time~no supp paper for me!!!muahahaha..so happy le..keep jumping around wen gt the good news..eventhough i had predict will pass all subjects..coz this sem really study smart..hehe!bt b4 de result released joanne said our lecturer told her IA fail rate vry high..coz i dropped 25marks in the paper..mana tau~keke!seems like my target is nt far from me..This time utar lost many supp papers fund coz most of my frens pass all subjects in this sem..v r unwilling to contribute any fund to utar except tuition fee..^^My result help me earn few meals le..haha!will bcome fei po later..blekz..=p

This few days vry tired le..working with parents in kl..need to wokeup at 5am..san fu oh..felt panic nw le ..@.@

buhbye lo..\(^>^)

No comments: