Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy holiday~

oh yeah~enjoying my holiday nw..y others uni's hols was so long bt utar ony hv 3 weeks hols de?nt enuf for me lo..summore v hv to pass up our thesis intro wen 1st week of my new sem..so start from nex week hv to start search for the journal..okok,tat day went to genting total donated rm90 to uncle lim's fund..hmm,ok la..no luck wo..bt nex time muz win bec my money ar!!!=)

Dear came bec liao oh..hehe!can spend my hols with him..ony he will accompany me to all de places i wish to go without any complain..lolz..bt i will spend most of my hols at home coz house juz apply for astro on demand..hehe!hong kong dramas~i am here..Green Box sban will open on 23rd may..wow..new consumption place in sban..haha!happy holiday to all my frens..

给某某人,别太伤心了,过去就让它过去.别再哭了~你会遇到更好的他!加油哦~不哭的你才美嘛!呵呵~好好先享受单身生活吧,享受之前所没有的自由.爱情里没有谁对谁错,只有谁不会珍惜谁!但是你一定要好好的爱自己~现在怪他也无药可救了.有酱多朋友在你身边支持你,你一定挨得过的.再见还是朋友~时间会冲淡一切的!保重~

No comments: