Sunday, April 18, 2010

ordinary me..ordinary life

Alacat House..you all can visit the website if interested on it (http://www.alacathouse.com/) It was my collection~not for sale!^^

My life now was so unremarkable..nothing special..totally different compared with my University life..Less entertainment now~Everyday nap after my tuition class..usually awoke at 9sumthing and it was 10sumthing after bath n had my dinner..online + drama while waiting for dear's call..sometimes will have yam cha session with friends..that's all..Few years later i might into another way of life..maybe maybe~why think so?because many red booms coming soon..i feel that i am getting older and older wey..Some1 said i very ''han ga''..always viewed FB wedding n proposal video that uploaded by people..haiyoo,just for future reference mar..somemore i need some ideas of fooling bridegroom..hehehehehe!

No comments: