Thursday, May 6, 2010

Preview before my Hong Kong trip~

School holiday start on 5th June till 20th June..i thought i gonna stay at home teach my tuition class for 2 weeks time..But i have plan now!!Going to Hong Kong with my lovely family~i went Hong Kong 2 years ago,last year i forgo Hong Kong trip n joined my classmates to Sabah..I never expect in short period i will have another chance to go Hong Kong neh~Hmm..it is highly regrettable because Hong Kong is summer now..my winter costume can continue stay in my wardrobe..pity them~i like winter than summer!!Fine fine fine~The main purpose i go Hong Kong is because of shopping!


Girls are never say no to nice costume..No matter how pack is their wardrobe,even though the wardrobe cant even put in a single new clothes..We will still continue shop for it..This is called nature of girl..Nobody can stop us for buying things until we are broke~=p..I didn't said we must buy expensive things but we cant stop a desire for pretty clothes..^^



Other than shopping,fooooood is my second priority..
I miss this Hong Kong style breakfast!!Steak+egg+porridge+bread..

Actually i cant accept the smell of this..''dun nai''..this time must try it again..hope i will like the taste..

I miss this!!MACAU famous's dan tatt!!

No comments: