Thursday, October 22, 2009

all about foodssssss

Today is the last day for co-curricular..My students asked me am i scare of standing under the sun..My dear students..Your teacher me was over exposured to sunlight when i was secondary school le!Recall back my St John taining day..everyday have to stayed back for marching training..my fair skin was sunburn after the marching training~So there are nothing to scare bout sunlight since i had used to it..MAN le~lolx..

Had my dinner at pizza italia(AGAIN!!)..Neh,somebody kept recommend me the new appetizer he tried b4~i cant stand for any food temptation somemore he kept emphasise ''PRAWN PRAWN PRAWN''..Seafood is my favourite~miss Mr. n Mrs. CRAB so much..my friends cursed me next time will become crab crab because i too crazy on it ad..blekzz..

Did u all went to the restaurant after i introduced to u all?Some of my friends went and the feedback from them was great!So nice to heard most of them love the foods so much..I will damn excited if they all like the foods i intro de!Just wish to share all the nice things to them~^^

Dadanggggggg~

The appatizer that tempted me to visit Pizza Italia~
And i discovered 1 new thing in the restaurant is we can order the ingredients we prefer to put on the top of the pizza~called as MY PIZZA!We can choose 3 ingredients if those pizza in menu not suit to ur appetite on that day..I choosed pepperoni,mushroom and CHEESEEEEEEEE~and here is the outcome..

He trying to took some ARTISTIC pictures but i think is definitely failed with my appearance~i am a criteria fool among my friends~i know bout it de..=p
*****My hair looks so messy oh..but dun think to cut it short le~


Oh ya~did u all went to Sushi King member days promotion?I did n this is the 1st time i tried in Seremban..i dunno this ULU place same as KL..SOOOO LOOONNGGG QUUUEEUUEEEE!!!!I queued up bout 1 hour just because 1na eat the eeeeeeexpensive Unagi if ordered in normal day..Money and time..i sacrificed my time~*sigh*Waited for 1 hour and just had 5 plates of it..rugi betul-nya!

No comments: