Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my holiday~

At last i have plenty of time sit in front computer to upload all the pics i took in my semester break..So this post will major in photos..Hmm..have to recall what i had done in my long semester break..

Went to ALL the KL shopping complex to shop for my CNY clothes..But in the end only bought jeans n skirts..haven buy any of top..The shirt design are consider mature to me..i 1na buy some simple design de..still searching~must buy it b4 CNY..if not i have to naked at home..ahhahahah!^^

By the way,i have tried many nice foods in this holidays..and seriously,my weight was increasing..=.=..know what make me become fatter?Neh Neh Neh!!!


Deng Deng Deng Deng..As i mentioned in previous post..Went to Genting countdown with Leo Ku when New Year Eve..If i did not get the 2 free tickets..v will only stay at home wen 31st december because Negeri Sembilan YamTuan was just passed away..no entertainment in N.S within 7days..v were crazy in Baskin Robbin ais cream in a cold weather because there are 31% discount on that day..very worth le~And thx uncle lim for the steak meal..lolz..


After the crazy shopping days..Me and dear went to Melaka 1 day trip..is a rush trip for us because we have dinner at night..And actually 1 day is not enough for me to try all the famous foods..


Loving couples~

Last friday is my 1st time went to The Curve..Very ulu hor..no choice wo..Seremban kia is so ulu de lo..Went to fireman to had our dinner..Is just like 100% copy from B.B.Q plaza..eeeeee..the taste is ok bt i prefer B.B.Q plaza lo..Happy bufdae to Wei Siang~


Recently my bowling skill was improved~not like last time only got 60 or 70 marks per game..did u all saw my name?hmm..yaya..Lalat is my nickname in seremban..it was a long story to talk..blekzzz..

Last but not least..i had dyed my hair le..is purple red..the colour was not so obvious..then hor..actually i oso straighten my hair too..not because of some skill error..it does not looks like straighten before..i spend rm200 and saw nothing..haizzz..

~~~good night~~~

No comments: