Monday, January 19, 2009

Goodbye po po~

1.52am
I never received the call from parents in the mid night..Since my grandma is in a severe condition..I very skad parents call me in the mid night..There must be something happened~And just now..my dad called and told me that my grandma was passed away..This evening i just went to visited her..Never expect she will left us after few hours..But some of my grandma's son and daughter were accompany beside her until her last breath..This evening when i saw my mum kept sayang my grandma's hand..My tears dropped...My mum love my grandma very much..She gave all the best things to her..She fulfill all her hope..I know my mum was so sad now..She cant accept the truth..Luckily dad is beside her to give some concern..I thought my grandma can celebrate CNY with us..Just for another week..How come the god want her to left us now?You haven see your new born granddaughter!!!Grandma~Because of u..I have a 100% perfect mummy..Because of u..I can feel the family love all the time..Because of you..Loh's family alwaz gather together..No matter where you go..We will still keep in touch with each other..Just like last time..For every celebration~Goodbye popo..Cried till headache liao..Just now i still can pretend nothing infront of frens..But when i write this post..recall all my memories..i wan~~~~~I must take a good rest..The coming days i must b vry bz..But i cant sleep..I cant fall sleep nw!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

我們要祝福婆婆一路好走..
大姐,要加油!
不能倒下去,我們還要照顧家人的.

Anonymous said...

dear sis, pls help me pray for her, i reali get shock when received this news, i cant believe she gone!!! no, pls... not in this way.... i reali hate myself, y i cant keep accom her in last.... hope she can gone in peace...