Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jingle bell was passed..Now is time to celebrate CNY!!!






Yea Yea Yea..Already pass up our thesis draft..So can take a breath before Chinese New Year..But our Viva(thesis presentation) is on 7th feb..It means we have to back to school
early to prepare for it..Not enough time for me to have gathering with al my frens..Sure will miss up some liao lo..haizzz..We go for sing k after pass up the draft..Burn night oil for whole night and awake after nap for few hours..Our look were totally cant see..the dark spots were so obviously!!!

Chinese New Year is around the corner~like what mt fren said..I am just waiting for it..everyday is in a excited mood!!!Even go sing k also kept dedicated CNY songs but my frens skip it!!!!Come on everybody~Move your body!!Dear is coming bec le..1na go shopping again..This time must force myself to buy some top ad..cant b too ''yim jim''..No time to shopping liao..Yahoo...

No comments: