Thursday, October 16, 2008

shopping shopping

Yesterday went to Mid Valley with friends..Hanging around then have our dinner at Sri Petaling..Have a nice day with them~Because this is the 1st week in my semester..so having our only honey week..after this week will busy in our thesis n semester presentation,assignment,mid term and final..appreciating everyday~haha!!


Pekky and Joanne


Khoo hong wei is a stupid idiot~


I request my fren bring me go some romantic place to have our meal..I dun want KFC,McD,Kenny rogers,Pizza hut..I wan high class de~ahahaha!!He bring us to this restaurant..Overall is ok for me..I like the dessert very much,it juz rm3.90 le!No hesitate,i will visit there again~^^

2 comments:

Rudy Khoo said...

OIK!!!!!!!
I SEE MY NAME THERE!
please erase the words after my name!!!

pEkkYpchIe said...

hahaha..pls la..u alwaz closed ur blog den reopen den closed den reopen AGAIN!!!!nonit waste ur time to blog..lolz