Thursday, October 2, 2008

Form 6 memorable life

I think i never post my secondary school uniform photo in my blog before..Just now viewed fren's account and saw some memorable pictures..Miss my form 6 life..Miss the day which no need worry what should wear to school every morning(izzit?haha)My form 6 life ar..i think every week at least have 1 day is late to school de..Some more always absent class especially friday..When school open which is lower six, my class hv 5 guys de~dunno why until upper 6 suddenly left 3guys only..I can admit my gang is the most noisier in the class..but also the most large gang..So if any teacher absent and v r free in class..people will see a circle in our class..we will juz sit around and start to open our mouth--> keep chit chat den laugh out loud..crazy life!some topic is 18sx oso..haha~vry funny de!1 more thing,we alwaz take pictures in class too~hehe!My friends said i looks more lady compare with last time..my outlook may become lady jor bt my internal is stil a guy~kekeke!!


My form 6 classmates..Seriously,i already forgot some of their name le..paiseh paiseh~


This picture saved from hui ying's friendster account(called as grab too)haha!1 of my classmate alwaz sleep in class..can see?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...now i ony saw tat fatty chua hv a nap behind us!!!

pEkkYpchIe said...

haha~fat chua~stil de same size!kekeke