Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Organ Donor

I am be proud of myself to announce bout it
[I AM A MEMBER OF ORGAN DONOR]


Frankly,i was abit nervous when filled in the form..Need some courage to be a part of organ donor..I scare of painful although i know i dun have any feeling when the second i stopped my breath..I wish to help out those people who needs my organ to survive..i did not know which part of my organ is still functional but at least have 1 or 2 organ can be donated to people..And i was donated blood as well on past Sunday..First time vomited after done it~felt dizzy n kept sweating..i ps in my heart :"i just sign for the organ donor,u all need it now meh..man man lai! =.=" I still have many things to do before end my life in this beautiful world..So my friends,no hesitate to help people if we have ability to do so~ =]

3 comments:

Sing Fui said...

I am an organ donor too~~ =)

pEkkYpchIe said...

what's ur feeling when u sign for it?no nervous at all?

Sing Fui said...

no, what for nervous?