Wednesday, December 2, 2009

student richer than working life

I still remember last time we had a discussion bout how we going to spend our salary in Ah Keong's class.I forgot what subject we taken but Ah Keong asked us to listed out what expenses will we have in working life and how we going to assign the money.All of us was interested in the topic and start giving the ideas.Rental,Water and Electricity charge,Broadband,Dating fee,Entertainment fee,Utar loan,Car loan,Daily expenses,Shopping,Fuel Charge,Money to parent and etc.I think we need RM4k per months.lolx..But fresh graduated from University can get RM4k salary?I don't think so lo.

In this school holidays i met many of my UTAR's kaki..All of them told me the same thing,BECOME A STUDENT IS MUCH MORE RICHER THAN START WORKING NOW!!!!Yaya..i definitely agree with them..Is true~all the expenses have to bear by ourselves.So i was admire those people who managed to owned a car and a house before 25yeras old.How they achieve it?Teach me teach me!!!!

1 comment:

Joey said...

huh? i told u b4 4k onli enuff last time , nw onli u believe me leh...