Thursday, November 26, 2009

What else?shopping lu~

After working for 4 months,finally got my salary.My friend asked what's the feeling when i got the money that i earned by myself.Hmm..the feeling was great when using every sen of it because the money was earned by my own!No more :''mummy,no more money liao." =)

Having school holiday now.Last Sunday went to The Mines book fair and bought few books,i think enough for me to pass my leisure time in coming days.This few days met many UTAR friends,hanging around with them.It seems like the time we still studying in UTAR.Every night dinner in sg long,gathering in Murni,conaught psr mlm,yam cha,left 4 dead and etc.And i went to UTAR FAM musical night which i never attend in passed Uni life.Last time they organized on Friday night,Friday need to balik kampung de le..but this year they changed to Wednesday night,then so ngam i was in Sg Long,must go support my juniors de lo.But i think my badge more talent than them.ahahhahah!Then never expect my dear UTAR IDOL b the special guest somemore le.

Oh ya~Mega Sales is back now~muahahaha..have to start buying CNY clothes already.If too late i scare no more size for those nice shirts le.Gonna buy more formal attire now since i need to wear it in working days.Those jeans and t-shirt can put aside lu.First time use own money to buy CNY clothes le,nice try~hehe!

No comments: