Friday, November 21, 2008

nevertheless~food is my priority

Last week celebrated bufdae with friends..I like birthday celebration..because can eat something special..not chicken rice,mix rice,duck rice,wantan mee,fish head meehun,++++..As usual,we went to steak house celebrated my friend's birthday..Enjoying the meal with the live band..so envy those people have thier own band..wish i can play a complete song with piano in one day..=)






We was full after finish our meal..so..decided go mamak have a rest so the stomach can deal with the birthday cake..but at last we passed the cake to others fren who met us at station 2..really cant finish it ar!!!hehe!

2 comments:

ツ cW ツ said...

Eh..dun waste money go eat here and there jor. Better start saving money for my supper when u lose cs later. This time I won't 'fong sui' jor....haha

pEkkYpchIe said...

fong sui?pls dun kidding with me le..hmm,i order 1st ar..i wan rib eye with mushroom sauce..add 1 homemade mushroom soup..den i wan cheesy crab+prawn..haha!u r the 1 need to save money nw..+u oh!!our war will start soon~kekeke