Thursday, March 27, 2008

My University Life..*_____*

yea..finally created my blogspot and i hv to cancel my xanga account bcoz here is easier in posting n others..blekzz..Hv to thx fiona for give me a helping hand since i am noob at here..H E R E I C O M E~
oh ya,juz done our mid term papers n most of the assignments..can hv a short breath nw..why ony a short breath?coz final project's due date on next friday..who said after graduated from STPM the university standard is juz kacang putih to us?i feel like our footstep ad 1 step forward to the working life journey..dun hope will face de society so erly..university life betta..we can sing k,play badminton,play cs,yam cha and bla bla bla in anytime..after graduate from uni cant skip the morning class like nw..hehe!hmm..share some of my uni life photos with u all..
****acttually wanna upload many videos at here..bt my hse internet network was suckz~shown me "processing" in last whole nitez..aarrrrhhhhh!!!!i will try to upload others ltr de..=]



















No comments: